Maker's Cleaning Cloths:
Maker's Microfiber Cloths Are Here:
Subscribe for a Cleaner Life!
Sign Up With the CleanMySpace.com Community!
A company called CILQUE has actually commissioned me to provide its clients with guidelines on how to maintain and prolong the life of their silk sheets. It is very important to wash silk sheets and pillowcases appropriately, with the ideal cleaning agent and on the ideal machine settings. Stay tuned for some great details!
– Don't toss silk sheets in with anything else- they need to be washed separetely
– You can either hand clean your sheets or put them in the washing maker wash on the cold setting
– Use scent-free or infant detergent- silk requires a mild detergent to be utilized
– DO NOT usage bleach on your silk sheets unless you wish to ruin them
– Put the washer on the most mild setting possible
– If you wish to put your silk sheets in the dryer, topple dry them on the low heat setting
– Iron on the silk or low heat setting and iron inside out (on the matte side).