This is a beautiful KING SIZE, woven southwestern bedspread with an outstanding southwest or western design. Using classic Native American Indian patterns for southwest decor, this colorful southwest bed spread design is woven, not printed, with soft durable acrylic.
Beautiful and versatile, this southwest bedspread is reversible so it's like two spreads in one. It can be used as a lightweight blanket, as wells as a rustic furniture cover for a couch or chair. It is perfect for that special rustic cowboy, Indian or bunkhouse look and also great for cabin or lodge decor.
Queen size is shown for display.
Southwestern Bedspread Cleaning Tip: We recommend dry cleaning to be safe but many people wash the spreads in cold water, then tumble dry and remove them from the dryer early just before they are dry, leaving them slightly damp, then lay flat to air dry.
- A beautiful southwestern bedspread in King Size measuring 114" wide, 96" long.
- This southwestern bed spread has a woven, not printed, classic Native style design that is reversible.
- It is made with soft, durable acrylic lightweight fabric and perfect for your western bedding needs.
- Layering option shown. Pillow shams sold separately.
- Queen size shown for display