Size: 80 in. x 60 in. x 8 3/4 in. Weight: 11 lbs. The Prestige airbed has a flocked top to give a more luxurious sleeping surface. Flocking cleans easily and is waterproofed for camping use. It's unique wave beam construction eliminates uncomfortable surface bumps and provides a flat, uniform sleeping surface. Prestige airbeds can be inflated with either the built-in manual foot pump or regular pumps. Wave Beam construction for firmness and support. *Inflating time varies by desired firmness. Folds compactly for storage or travel. Shelf box with carry handle. Inflating Time*: 4 minutes.
Flocked top gives a more luxurious sleeping surface. Wave beam construction eliminates uncomfortable surface bumps. Amazon.com This queen-sized inflatable bed offers a comfortable, convenient solution for extra sleeping space around the house (or an at-home-like night's sleep on camping trips). The waterproof flocked top offers a luxurious sleeping surface that also helps grip your sleeping bag, while a unique inner wave beam construction eliminates bumps. A clever, lightweight, built-in foot pump makes inflation quick and easy, with no separate pump or power supply needed.
20-gauge flocked waterproof top with 15-gauge sides 8.75 inches thick Built in foot pump Two-in-one" valve for optional electric inflating Conventional mattress size allows for bedding to fit easily Folds compact for storage and travel 9.9-pound weight
About Intex Recreation
Intex Recreation makes above-ground swimming pools, air beds, inflatable toys, pool and lake boats, and the proprietary Intex Saltwater Pool System. The company has been in business for over 40 years, and is a global leader in designing and producing innovative products for indoor and outdoor recreation. Intex products meet the most stringent safety standards, undergoing intensive testing to ensure years of safety and satisfaction. During the manufacturing process, trained Intex employees continuously monitor a wide range of factors, including quality of raw materials, calibration of the machines, manufacture and assembly of each product, product testing, and careful packaging.
- 20 gauge flocked waterproof top with 15 gauge sides
- Built in foot pump
- 2-in-1 valve for optional electric inflating
- Conventional mattress size allows for bedding to fit easily
- Folds compactly for storage and travel
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed's firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time
- Measurements will vary based on customer's inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable; Airbed Pump: Built-in