BedVoyage 100% Bamboo-derived rayon linens are subtly cool and extremely breathable, with a feel softer to the touch than a 1,000 thread-count Pima cotton. Bamboo-derived rayon is an easy care and durable fabric, and those with sensitive skin will benefit from the round fibers which are extremely smooth against the skin. These eco-luxury linens are made from 100% bamboo-derived rayon which is produced from bamboo viscose one of the most renewable resource on the planet. BedVoyage bamboo viscose is made using an eco-friendly 'closed-loop' process and the raw materials are selected from non-polluted areas in Asia. The linens will not pill or fade. The bed sheet set includes a 60 inch by 80 inch flat sheet, a deep-pocket 18" high fitted sheet and two large pillowcases. Easy care instructions: wash on cold water setting, no bleach is needed, dry on low heat and remove immediately.
- High Thread Count. Odor-resistant. Thermal regulating. Moisture wicking. 18" Deep Pocket. Hypoallergenic. Incredibly soft.
- Made From: 100% Bamboo from Rayon. Color: Ivory. Size: Queen.
- Decorating Style: Contemporary/Basic. Manufactured In China. Warranty Length: 30 days.
- Product Length (inches): Flat Sheet: 109 Fitted Sheet: 80 Pillowcases: 34, Product Depth (inches): Flat Sheet: 0.1 Fitted Sheet: 18 Pillowcases: 0.1, Product Width (inches): Flat Sheet: 97 Fitted Sheet: 60 Pillowases: 21
- Product Weight: 5.83 Lbs.