Duvet vs Comforter – What's The Difference?
Amazon Price: $119.00 (as of July 23, 2021 8:47 am –
- Brand: Sweave
- Manufacturer: Sweave
- At Sweave, we assist individuals sleep much better by building the World’s Most Comfortable Bedding Products Crafted With Eucalyptus Tencel and Long-staple Egyptian Cotton. Our bedding is made with no damaging chemicals, utilizes Eco-Friendly products, remains conveniently cool, is insanely soft, non-shiny and incredibly breathable. Our bed sheets also include a percale weave, and anti-wrinkle and hypoallergenic benefits.
- What’s Included: Two breathable pillowcases and a tight fitted sheet to reveal you what sleeping on a cloud feels like.
- Many people have three major issues with other Eucalyptus based bed linen: 1) Too Shiny, 2) Too Slippery, 3) Too Cool. We’ve fixed these issues by adding extra-long-staple Egyptian Cotton and using a percale weave rather of a sateen weave. This makes our sheets non-shiny and non-slippery for a modern-day aesthetic. We’ve also used these strategies to create our sheets to stay crisp and easily cool for optimum sleep.
- Our bed sheets are accredited “Made In Green” by OEKO-TEX. This indicates that they do not consist of any damaging chemicals, are made in eco-friendly centers, and also made in a safe and socially accountable work environment.
- Our bed sheets are made with Egyptian cotton and Tencel, which is a sustainable fiber derived from the eucalyptus tree. And due to the fact that Tencel fibers are naturally smooth and breathable, it makes the bed sheets feel wonderfully elegant. Tencel also wicks wetness away from the skin, regulating your body temperature to give you a cool night’s sleep in glamorous convenience. It doesn’t stop there; Tencel fibers are also resistant to wrinkles in addition to dust, termites, and mold.
- Color: Sand
- Size: King – 3 Piece With No Flat Sheet
- NumberOfItems: 3